Funny Kiddy Story - "Dora, Dora, Dora!"


This funny kiddy story comes courtesy of Ethan. When he was about 2 1/2 or 3 yrs old he SWORE Dora was his girlfriend. I let him watch her program because she was wholesome. He watched her in awe on a daily basis and whenever we went anywhere, he wanted to get a Dora sticker or cup or anything that had her face on it. Hubby and I (mainly me, lol) helped him fulfill his crush with little Dora objects that were'nt too girly.

Anyway, one night while I was cleaning up dishes and such downstairs, I came into my room to see that Ethan had not only gotten out of his bed, he was in my bed fast asleep with a bag of goldfish treats and his life size Dora doll under him. It was hilarious then and looking at this pic brings back soooo many great and hilarious memories...

Comments

Popular Posts