Funny Kiddy Story - "Chair Walker"

This funny kiddy story comes courtesy of Ethan. When he was about 5 months old we temporarily moved from San Diego, CA to New York to live with my dad while hubby was serving in Iraq. We ended up having to spend 10 months in NY and since it wasn't possible for me to bring every single kiddy item I had in Cali to New York, I took the essentials. One of the things that I had to leave behind was a walker. So when Ethan was about 8 1/2 months old he started itching to walk. One day I noticed that he liked pushing my dad's kitchen chair around so I made him use it as a walker. Yes I know, it's super ghetto but it worked and thanks to that chair and him being so persistent, he learned to walk at 10 months old. YAY!!

In the video you can also see my lil sister Latoya running away from the balloon that Ethan decided to play with. She's terribly afraid of balloons which I think is hilarious! lol

This video brings back soo many great memories... :)

Comments

Popular Posts