Funny Kiddy Story - "Chicken Please?"


This funny kiddy story comes courtesy of Ethan from last year. Just looking at this picture makes me laugh out loud. Yes, he is in fact sleeping and yes that is in fact a chicken sandwich in his mouth!!! LOL

My lil sister Latoya and I were driving around Oceanside CA with the boys and we stopped at KFC for some lunch. Ethan ordered a chicken sandwich and was actively playing around with his brother in the back seat. 5 minutes later while Mekhi is continuing to play around in the backseat, I turn around to check on Ethan because it sounded like he was snoring. To my surprise he is actually sleeping and snoring with the sandwich still in his mouth but what was even more shocking to me is the fact that his hand was still in an upright position holding the sandwich in place. I've said it before, this child is a little narcoleptic... :)


Comments

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts