Hubby's leaving me!!! :(


OMG hubby's leaving me all alone with our 3 munchkins and Chip until Feb 4th. Eeeeekkk!! I'll be ok, I'll be ok, I'll be ok!! That's my new little chant I'm saying to myself. I mean how bad can it get right? I'm used to juggling schedules and kiddies around by myself. I do practically anything and everything in the house anyway so why am I so stressed about him not being here?

I'll be ok! Seriously, I think I'm a pretty strong and independent and very capable woman. Now that I'm thinking of my daily tasks, I actually don't need hubby - except to possibly keep an eye on the new little munchkin while I cook, clean or take a longer shower than the usual hurry up before the baby cries out type of shower. I also usually ask him to pick up the dog poop in the back yard. Or kill the bugs that may be in the house.

So for the next few weeks I'm praying that no creepy crawlers come into the house since I can't rely on anyone but myself to get rid of it. As for the cooking and cleaning, I'll just hurry up and get it done while little Chace is sleeping. He's pretty good at sleeping throughout the day. He's also pretty good at sitting still and staring at objects around the room (thank God) so I should be good.

I really do think I'll be fine. I've gone through so many deployments with the kids that I'm in permanent deployment, single mom minded mode and occasionally hubby pops in to help so this should be a piece of cake.

I've decided that I'll look at it from a different point of view. Sure I'll miss having hubby around but him being gone will be 1 less person to have to clean up after, cook for and scream, I mean keep reminding about things to get done.

Ok, I feel soooo much better now.
I will be ok!

Comments

Popular Posts