Wordless Wednesdays

It's Wordless Wednesdays!
Which means, you find a picture whether it be funny, sappy or just plain cute.

Stop by Angie's spot Seven Clown Circus (click the tent below) grab her button and link up then write up about your pic.

Let's get started!







Take a VERY close look at this pic and you'll see 2 little holes that weren't covered up after someone mistakenly placed this sign in the wrong spot on the first try. lol.

Really!?!? Seriously?!?!

Don't they usually measure these things out before actually drilling the holes in the wall? Not only that but don't they sell wall putty [I think that's what it's called] at Home Depot? I'm quite sure that they could've purchased something to cover the holes up.

What makes it worse is that this sign has a dining table for this restaurant directly beside the holes. As you can see in this pic, hubby's hand is resting comfortably on said table while I'm waiting in line to purchase our food. Yep, that's how close we were to the holes. Whoever constructed this sign and holes, should be ashamed of themselves and so should the building manager who approved and signed off on the completion of this construction.

That just wouldn't have flown with me. You mess up, you fix it. That's just embarrassing to see. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "It's Hawaii". [I say this because my experiences with the Hawaiian culture is that they are VERY, Umm, let's see how I can say it nicely... errr laid back, they're super sweet but definitely WAY too laid back for my taste].

Figured I'd give you guys one last view. ;)

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts