Inspirational Mondays




Start off your week with a little inspiration!

This week's inspirational quote is a pretty popular one but one that seems hard to actually apply to your life.

Dance like there's nobody watching
Love like you'll never get hurt
Sing like there's nobody listening
Live like it's heaven on earth
And speak from the heart to be heard

Try your hardest to apply this simple, poetic yet poignant quote to your week. My wish is that it'll transform your life and motivate you to live this way from now on.



Have a wonderful and blessed week everyone! :)




I'm a Macaroni Kid Publisher Mom! Wanna be one too? Ask me how!

I Write, I get Published, I get FREE Stuff AND I make MONEY!!!

Click on my logo below and check me out!! :)

Comments

  1. I've heard this one a few times, but it's still true - a great way to be :)

    Visiting from SITS to welcome you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel~

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for the welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts