Inspirational Mondays - "Sisterly Love"


Happy Monday everyone!

As always, I gotta hit you up with a little inspiration to get you through the week. :-)

Inspirational Quote:

Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve... You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love. - Martin Luther King JR.

Inspirational Scripture:

Sisters, we taught you how to live in a way that will please God, and you are living that way. Now we ask and encourage you in the Lord Jesus to live that way even more. 1 Thessalonians 4:1 NCV

I was compelled to write about serving and being a "sister" after being able to pursue a great opportunity which is to be a Published writer for my very own weekly E-newsletter. I can't say enough "thank yous" to Nicki/Joyce/Eric for providing such an awesome opportunity and to Supah for putting me on to it.

I'm also pretty grateful for the "behind the scenes" support system I've gotten to be apart of since starting up this whole process (you guys know who you are ;) ). I'm honored to be apart of this amazing experience.

With that said, "YOU" too can be apart of this fast growing and fascinating experience. Bring Macaroni Kid to your town each week. It's SOOO much fun and you get TONS of perks from free/discounted tickets for your family to attend events, to free/discounted classes for your kids, to free grooming for your doggy. The list of perks goes on and on and on. So shoot me an email at kerryanne@macaronikid.com to get started.

Click on the logo below to check out my site!!
(you can also sign up to be a Macaroni Kid Mama from my site)


Comments

Popular Posts