Wordless Wednesdays - "This time last year"

It's Wordless Wednesdays with my girl Angie from Seven Clown Circus.

To play along, click on the cute little button below to get directions on what to do, link up and leave a comment cause I love comments and I love reading. ;)







This week's pic. is dedicated to our cute little puppy Chip. This is how he looked when we first got him. Ain't he a cutie pie!?

Now he's all white which I think is a little bit of false advertisement if you ask me. I had no idea that grooming a dog would change his colors. Hmmm... He's still a cutie pie but I actually loved the way his coat was in this pic.

Anywhoo, we got him this time last year and I honestly think that if we didn't end up getting him, he would'nt be alive today. The conditions his owner had him in was disgusting and he was sold to us without shots before he was supposed to be so that could've turned out fatal for him but he's a tough cookie. He's been through a lot in his short year here on earth.

Although he gets on my nerves from time to time, he's a really sweet, super cool puppy whom we love and adore. He adds a lot more joy that torment so we'll keep him (for now, kidding).

Shout out to the Chipster! :)



Comments

  1. Awwww, he is adorable! What breed is he? It's so funny I saw your post today, because I had a dream last night about getting another dog. Your pup's picture is making me wish I really had!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth~

    He's a Shih Tzu. That is very strange about your dream. Good luck trying with whatever decision you come up with. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts