Inspirational Mondays - It Ain't Over till God Says It's Over!"


Here's to an inspirational Monday and week!!

Inspirational Quote:

God knows how to turn the hearts of people, and if He doesn't turn them, He can certainly move them out of the way. You have to remember that He is working behind the scenes on your behalf. He's got the right people, the right breaks, the right opportunities lined up for you. With God there are no disadvantages. You may have been through some bad breaks in life. You may have had some disappointments, but let me encourage you; don't stay on that page. There are new chapters up ahead. It's not over until God says it's over, so keep standing, keep believing, keep hoping because God has wonderful things in store for your future! - Joel Osteen

Have a fabulous week everyone!! :)

Comments

  1. Well that just about made me cry! Thanks. It is exactly what I needed to be reminded of right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm glad it helped you out hon! Always remember, God's got your back. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts