Wordless Wednesdays - "Baby Smiles"

It's time for some cute, funny or sappy photos!!!

Wanna play along? Cool, click on the circus tent below to link up and let's get started.








This week's photo is SUPER adorable. It's a picture of my munchkin # 3 and his "future wife". She was born a week after him and is as cute as a button.

She was taking a nap and I had just finished changing his diaper. I decided to place him next to her for a minute and he started looking at her & gave this HUGE smile and kept smiling with her for a good minute. It was the CUTEST thing ever.

I have to make sure I keep this pic and show it to them in the future. Wouldn't it be sweet if they actually do end up together? That'll be a match made in heaven because I'm already cool with her mom and dad so it'll be such a breeze to have them in the fam. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts