Wordful Wednesdays - "Father's Day Shout Out!"

It's Wordful Wednesday courtesy of Angie.

Click on her button to link up and play along!


Father's Day Shout Out!


(Yes that's me with hair in the green hat ;) )

Since it's almost Father's Day I figured it was fitting to give my dad a shout out for always being there for me. He's the kind of dad who would never kick us out of the house because we're "of that age." He's funny and silly and loves spending quality time with us.

If he could have it his way, he'd have all his children live with him for the rest of his life or at least he'd buy a huge piece of land and build multiple houses all over the property for us all to be able to live within walking distance of each other and that means a lot to me. So shout out to my dad!!!


Of course I couldn't forget about my hubby especially since he had a little to do with the 3 most handsome little men running around my house, lol.




He's one of the hardest working men I know and I'm so lucky that he's always there for our boys.

So shout out to my hubs!!!


Happy Hump Day everyone!! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts