Inspirational Mondays - "Delight"



Gosh where did the weekend go? It went by entirely too fast but I enjoyed every minute of it because this weekend was spent spending some great quality time with my family and friends. I hope you guys had a lovely weekend as well.

In searching for inspirational quotes to share with you all, I came across one that I felt was so perfect for the way I've been feeling lately...

"Dear Lord, grant me the grace of wonder. Surprise me, amaze me, awe me in every crevice of your universe. Delight me to see how your Christ plays in ten thousand places... I do not ask to see the reason for it all; I ask only to share the wonder of it all." - Joshua Abraham Heschel

"Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God." - Job 22:26 NIV

I hope this message touches your heart and inspires you this week.

Have a blessed and prosperous week everyone. :)

Comments

  1. Nice site! Glad I found it and I look forward to reading more and staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, hope you are healing and doing ok after such a hard couple of weeks you've had. Thought of you several times and prayed for your comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by guys.

    @ Marlece thanks for the prayers. They're definitely appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts