Inspirational Mondays - "Truth"




Aloha Ohana!! I trust everyone had a lovely weekend. My weekend went by super fast. It's the last weekend my sister will be here so we made the best of it. It's been an exciting and fun couple of weeks and I'll definitely miss having her around.

The past few weeks have been quite interesting in my family. We ended up having 2 deaths in our family in one day. 1 was totally unexpected while the other was expected but still quite sad. Although both members were Christians and we know that they are in a better place and resting peacefully in God's Kingdom, it still hurts to know that we'll no longer be able to see or speak with those family members.

On the other hand my best friend got married this past weekend and I wasn't able to make it because my hubby had to go to Jamaica for one of the funerals. I didn't get to make it to any of the funerals since I had the kids to look after and it would've been a bit much for us to travel so far with 3 kids.

It's been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least. I share all this info because for this week's post I was moved to give thanks to the Lord for allowing me the opportunity to spend time with my sister, be happy and send good vibes to my best friend and truly be grateful for the time I had with the loved ones we lost.

"Lord when our life changes, help us to adjust. Sometimes it's just little things, like having to eat pancakes for dinners. Sometimes it's big things like moving, divorce or the loss of a loved one. Lord, we praise you for being with us through the good and the bad. Help us to cling to you. Help us to accept what life throws at us, as well as the grace you offer us to get through it." - Blessings & Prayers for Families

"For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." - Philippians 4:11 NIV

Happy Monday everyone!!

Have a blessed and prosperous week. :)

Comments

  1. wow, going from one extreme to another and your still standing! The grace and love God gives in times like these is amazing isn't it? I am so glad you are with your sis. They know how to make things better too. Sorry for your loses and sorry you weren't able to make it to your friends wedding. Have a good week Kerry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts