Happy Valentine's Day Lovies!!

It's Valentine's Day and this year I'm pretty blessed to get to share my Valentine's Day with these fabulous folks below:





Hubby and I at last year's Marine Corps Ball




The Fam and I at the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor



My 3 gorgeous heartbeats at last year's Mother's Day celebration



My little sister and bestie Latoya. She's gonna be hanging out with me here in Hawaii for a WHOLE month. Yippee!! Isn't she gorgeous? It's in the genes. he he ;)

I hope you guys enjoy the ones you love on this special day and every day thereafter.

Happy Valentine's Day lovies!!

Ciao :)

Comments

  1. Every single one of you are to DIE FOR! Wow, what a beautiful family you have here. So gorgeous! Happy Valentines day to you too. Lots of love to you.

    Kerrie, I wanted to mention that comment you wrote on my blog 'rejection is protection' I loved that and thank you so much. I will remember that always.

    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts