Inspirational Mondays - "Stay Grounded"



This past week has been pretty interesting for me. Have you every felt like you're going along in life with your to do list and goals and just when you think you're breaking ground and getting ahead, something happens to through off your plans? Well that's the way I've been feeling lately. I know the feeling won't last and I know it's just the devil's way of tripping me up but it's still a battle I must face but boy am I glad I'm not facing it alone.

Of course the best way to get through this feeling is to continue to pray and stay grounded knowing that while we're working on the home front God's working behind doors on our behalf.

I found the perfect message that helped me get through this past week...

"Thank you Father for putting us right where we are. So many times we've heard, "bloom where you are planted." Help us to do that. Help us take whatever gift you have given us and use it to make the world a better place. Help us to spread your love from where we are right now. Amen"

"To enjoy your work and to accept your lot in life - that is indeed a gift from God. The person who does that will not need to look back with sorrow on his past, for God gives him joy." - Ecclesiastes 5:20 TLB

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Happy Monday everyone!

Have a blessed and prosperous week. :)

Comments

  1. good stuff Kerri, I was just at this place, it's like you don't even see it a comin' but I am so glad you have Jesus to lean on. Hang on girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts