Inspirational Mondays - "Thank You"




How was everyone's Christmas? I trust everyone had a lovely time and enjoyed all the festivities that came along with it. I hope no one forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. I ended up sounding like a broken record for the past few weeks from having to remind my children of this. I didn't mind doing it but I totally understand all the excitement they had for getting gifts. After all, they're at that age where it's all about what they can get so I had to let them enjoy themselves and the gifts. As long as I made sure they were educated on the reason behind this Holiday, I was ok. Hey, God saw all the effort I made so if it didn't stick at least I wouldn't be blamed, lol. ;)

I had a grand ole time and ate until I felt I was gonna pop. lol I'm looking forward to doing it again to ring in the new year. ;)

In the spirit of giving thanks this week I found a really sweet message...

"Thank you God for sending Jesus. Thank you Jesus that you came. Holy Spirit come and help us glorify the Savior's name." - Unknown

"When the time had fully come, God sent his son, born of a woman." - Galatians 4:4 NIV

Let us continue to praise and thank God not just during the Holiday season but each and every day.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Have a blessed and prosperous week! :)

Comments

  1. What an amazing flower. I had a wonderful Christmas and ate till nothing else could fit as well. New Years Day, here I come, bring on the collard greens, black eyed peas and cornbread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Kerry! It is hard to constantly remind the babes they are opening gifts because it's "Jesus' birthday!"
    And yes, I am ready to get my stomach feeling normal again...went on a good run yesterday and it felt good and ate a salad~ha!
    Have a great week and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Glad u guys had a great Christmas and enjoyed some great food.

    Have a great week & Happy New Yr! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts