Inspirational Mondays - "Hanging On"

Inspirational Mondays!


It's Inspirational Mondays!! Time to get a boost of inspiration to get you through the week.


I recently had a mini breakdown when I realized that I wasn't getting to my goals as quickly as I'd like to. I keep putting in the work and I have a set amount of time when I'd like to see some sort of progress but when that doesn't happen I second guess myself and wonder if that particular path is the right one for me. What really gets to me is when others around me tend to add their 2 cents about my goals which makes me question myself even more.

Does that ever happen to you guys? If so, how do you push through it?

I know that everything in life worth having never comes easily but I also don't want to spend time on something that just won't work. Usually when I have these "what if?" moments, I take a step back, think about my long term goals, pray to God for wisdom, revelation and direction and "listen" for God's guidance about where I need to be.

It's not always easy because a lot of times the answer is to keep going but everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Well besides more prayer, I also read this quote to keep on going.


This is a message I'd highly recommend you print and post on your mirrors or place on your desks or somewhere in plain sight so you'll get to refer back to it as quickly as possible.


"Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before."- Polybius


Happy Monday Ohana!


Have a blessed and prosperous week.


Ciao! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts