Inspirational Mondays-"Don't worry be happy :)"

Inspirational Mondays!



Aloha Ohana!

Time for a little inspiration to get you through your week. This week's inspirational message is one that I definitely need to put into practice more often.

I can be a bit of a worrier sometimes especially when I have goals set in place and the timeline to accomplish these goals may not always add up. I end up stressing out when I should really just ask God to bless and guide me then let it go. I recently came across this passage that I decided I'd highlight and refer back to every time I get overwhelmed with "my" life's plans.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well... Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself" -Matthew 6:33-34

I hope this passage brings you all some peace of mind.

Happy Monday everyone!

Have a blessed and prosperous week. :)

Comments

Popular Posts