Inspirational Mondays - "Future Plans"

Inspirational Mondays!


This week's inspirational post came about quite interestingly. Yesterday I was cleaning up the toy area of our garage and saw a small card. I picked it up, flipped it over and saw a hand written note that read:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

It took me by surprise because the note wasn't written by anyone in my household. I have no idea where it came from or who wrote it. Nevertheless I read it and took a minute to soak it up because it was just the message I needed at the time.

A few hours later I was skimming through inspirational messages and notes I've read to write this post and I came across the very same scripture. Whoa!!Talk about a "duh duh duh" or "Aha" moment. lol This was a message I definitely needed to share and although I "got it" I'm sure God revealing this to me twice in one evening can only mean that someone else out there "needs" this message as well.

I've been so busy trying to make plans for my future lately that I keep forgetting to stop and ask then listen to God about "his" plans for my life. I'm sure we're all guilty of this and it's a habit that's extremely hard to break.

So my challenge to you all this week is that in all you do, please take a moment to ask God to reveal his plans for your life then ask him to grant you the guidance and patience to accept whatever he has in store for you. It may not be what you want but God knows that it'll be exactly what you need.

Happy Monday everyone!

Have a blessed and prosperous week :)

Comments

  1. Great post Kerry! Thanks for the Monday inspiration, I definitely need this!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon. Glad it made an impact on you. :) Mwah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts