Inspirational Mondays - "My House"



Well, well, well, this past weekend was a pretty interesting one. With all this talk about the rapture I really wonder where Pastor Camping is right now? Has anyone seen him? lol I know the bible mentioning that no one knows the time nor the hour of the Lord's return and it also mentions that there will be false prophets so we must be ware. Well, I'd say this weekend was evident of that. The bible also tells us to be forgiving so I'll forgive Pastor Camping for deceiving us even though I wasn't quite sold on his "prediction." ;)

Instead of focusing on confusion or deception for this week's post, I decided to stay positive and focus on home. For one, home is where the heart is and my heart is definitely filled with love so of course I expect my home to be filled with love as well.

This week's message is:

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6

Simple but powerful huh?

Have a blessed and prosperous week everyone!

Mahalo for stopping by. :)

Comments

  1. Sometimes simple is the best! This is a very powerful message. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it really hard to believe this at times, when you feel like you are face down in challenges and disappointments. But the Psalmist reminds us here that goodness and love from God is sure there, all the time, all the days of our lives. Wow! Simple but solid reminder! love ya momma kerr.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts