What's happening now...

It's been a while since I've sent out an update. *Gasp* how dare me! ;)

Well, I'm now finally home and settled back in Cali after a crazy busy summer with the kiddies. We headed to FL for the first half of the summer.


They got to see and hang out with family we hadn't seen in years...










while I got to work on my ViSalus business.





Then it was back to Cali with literally a 2 day stop before jetting off to Hawaii to see our old friends and get back that much missed Aloha spirit.

I also got some business done there as well. All in all my summer was fantastic and I know the kids feel the same way.






Now it's back to school and being planted in one spot for now. We're finally accepting Cali as our new home and we're excited for what God has in store for us here.

Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous week!


Mahalo :)

Comments

  1. Love to see that you had a great summer. Looks very busy and prosperous! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlece!!! It's SOOO good to hear from you. Yep, it was definitely a great summer and most definitely busy, lol. It's good to be back. Hope all's well with you and the fam. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts