A New Day...

Soooo, I have a confession to make. I slacked off... :( The beginning of July was such a crazy time for me that I started eating crappy again. Mainly because I was back in Florida with family and friends and decided to take in as much Jamaican food as I possibly could since we don't have all the Jamaican food options here in CA.

So, although I was drinking my shakes each day, I didn't hold up my end of the bargain to follow through with my healthy snack and meal options and I didn't work out as much as I should have.

So my last few weeks of my 1st ever 90 day challenge was a bust. However, I'm thankful that I have the option to start over. I don't have much of a choice because my body definitely felt the change in the way I was eating. I also saw it on my face as I started to break out a lot. I felt sooooo tired all the time after eating those crappy foods. I also felt very heavy and bloated, not a good look.

So my brand new challenge starts today and I feel very optimistic that I'll follow through annnnddd I really want more than just a 2 pack. I'm shooting for the entire 6 pack. What I'm excited for this time around is that  ViSalus revamped the whole challenge and is now launching 'The Challenge 3.0!" Sooo excited for this. The customer and promoter experience is now better than ever. Check out what I mean at www.kerryellington.myvi.net. 

As always, I wish you nothing but good health and prosperity.

Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts