Next stop... California

It's been a while since I've blogged. I figured I'd update whatever readers I have left on the fact that we are now in CA, lol. We just PCSd from Hawaii late last month. Life here is definitely different from life in Hawaii. It's time to get back to the faster pace and hustle and bustle of Southern CA.

It's really a bittersweet move though. We truly love, adore and miss Hawaii and honestly, we would go back there in a heartbeat. However, being in Cali means I'm closer to hanging out with my lil sis/bestie Latoya which has been great. It also means we're that much closer to other family and friends.

Overall, Cali has been great to us so far. God's timing is definitely at work here. So many things fell into place that we just can't help but to give praises.

We're looking forward to the next adventures.

~Mahalo~

P.S. I still get to use Hawaiian lingo because I have a Hawaiian baby and dog, lol. ;)

Comments

  1. welcome back have missed you and obviously you have had much going on in your world since you have been away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlece!! It's surely been a hectic year so far. I'm enjoying the ride though. It's great to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I can't wait to catch up with you & the fam in person. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shannon darling! Yes we must meet up one of these days. It's good to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)

Popular Posts