Inspirational Mondays - "Your Will be Done"




Do you ever feel like you're stuck? Like you think you're on the right path but because you don't get the response you're looking for, you tend to hesitate?

I've been having that feeling lately. I tend to over analyze things sometimes which ends up frustrating me. I know that all I need to do is trust God and I know that he'll ALWAYS have my back. I guess my impatience gets the best of me sometimes so when I read this message this week, I knew I had to share it with you all.

"God we have so many questions and so few answers. Reveal to us your will. Show us your path and give us the wisdom to follow it. Feed us your word God, educate us in your way. When the questions of life are confusing or overwhelming, remind us to wait on you, the one who has all the answers." - Blessings & Prayers for Families

I hope these words comfort you all and that you'll always remember to trust in God's timing and not your own.

Happy Monday everyone!!

Have a blessed and prosperous week everyone.

Be kind and don't forget to smile. :)

Comments

Popular Posts