Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Work Out Wednesday

I'm still on my second challenge and still feeling great. I FINALLY see abs, lol. I have a 2 pack and I'm starting to see more definition in my arms and legs which is great, no more jiggles, lol.

I haven't been doing my usual hard core exercising but I never go a day without my shakes. I've been experimenting more and more with different flavors and even making pancakes with the shake mix. The pancakes turned out yummy by the way. I'll share the recipe and pics in a separate post.

Overall, I'm loving the fact that I've found something I've been able to stick with and that fits into my lifestyle so perfectly.

Anyway... Until next week. Keep fit and sexy people.

Mahalo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)