Sunday, July 8, 2012


It's been a while since I've updated my blog and the pic above is the main reason why. I've been so focused on getting into that 600 to 700 bracket that I haven't been able to share all the wonderful news with you lovely folks about this challenge.

The more and more I learn about the challenge, the more convinced I am that I'm truly living out my purpose in life. I've always prayed to God that he would use me to reach the masses and help people. I never knew it would be in this way but I accept it.

I love the fact that I get to be a part of a history making company. We get to save lives ya'll. We get to give people hope and allow them to feel great about themselves again. Those of us who struggle with that last bit of weight and those of us who has a lot to lose knows that once those pounds are off, we feel like a new person.

Being on my grind with this company is so fulfilling. We now have 5000 people joining the challenge a DAY! Doctors are now prescribing our shakes to their patients and Blue Cross and Blue Shield now covers our products. That is INSANE!! :)

Anyway, back to work for me.

Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous week.

Mahalo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)