Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's - Work Out Wednesday (Technically Thursday - lol)

I almost forgot to post my work out updates. How dare me! lol

This week was a lot rough because my entire household (except hubby and our oldest son) has the cold. Bummer! Nevertheless, I've been working out and still doing my shakes. Gotta fight through the sickness and get to my goal. :)

I decided to implement using those exercise bands and boy was a SORE from doing that. It was just 25 minutes but I was surely working some muscles that I'd never worked before. In the end I felt great that I actually worked out despite feeling crappy.

I'm not 100% out of the woods but I honestly believe that my Body By Vi Vitamin packs and the shakes helped me get better faster and have the energy to finish the exercise. Usually with the symptoms I'm having, I'd be curled up in bed and asking for help from the kiddies or hubby. I've actually been able to get my regular tasks done. Now I just need to tackle this sore throat and I'll be back to my old self.

Well, it's time for me to do some cardio abs so I'll go get to it.

Wishing you all a healthy and fit rest of your week!!

~Mahalo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon show me some Comment love!!! I LOVE me some comments. ;)